What are the green benefits of GatorGrass Synthetic Lawns®?
We are a consumer-responsible business that operates in Southwest Florida and in ways that solve rather than cause environmental problems. We adopt principles and practices that improve communities in Charlotte, Lee and Collier counties by reducing water usage and getting rid of harmful residues from pesticides, lawn mowers and other machinery associated with maintaining real grass. Our synthetic grass also provides slope protection by eliminating land erosion through sediment control.
- Significant Water Conservation.
- No Ground Water Contamination.
- No Nitrate Infiltration (pesticides/fertilizer).
- No Irrigation Required.
- No Carbon Monoxide Fumes (From Maintenance Equipment).
- No Methane Gases (from Grass Clippings).
- Hypo Allergenic (Child and Pet Friendly).
- Provides Erosion Control.
- Meets All EPA-CDC-CPSC and Proposition 65 Requirements.