GatorGrass Synthetic Lawns® carries only the highest quality synthetic grass made on the planet!
- Front and Back Yards.
- Between Pavers.
- Pet Areas.
- Pool Surrounds
- Slope Protection / Erosion Control
- Boat Dock Bumpers.
- Putting Greens.
- Tee Boxes.
The face weight is how many ounces of synthetic fiber are in a square yard. This does not include our industry leading 20oz. polyurethane double backing. Our face weights start with our 50oz. GatorBlend up thru our heaviest 88oz. GatorGlade. This measurement tells you how much product you are getting for your money as we use only the world’s top synthetic fiber. Synthetic grass technology is vital to GatorGrass’s performance. For example; how many microns per blade, different fiber shapes for optimal performance, tight stitch centers with heavy coated polyurethane backing for durability, and extruded color in polymer for lasting aesthetics are just a few things we take into consideration.
Not all installations are the same. Installation procedures are very important for aesthetics and longevity. How the sub-surface is sculpted, how the edges are addressed, how the product is secured make a big difference in how your lawn will hold up. GatorGrass Lawns® uses only experienced installers so you can rest assured that your lawn is secure and durable.
Benefits of a Synthetic Grass Playground:
- Synthetic grass is a safe, resilient, all-weather playing surface.
- Synthetic grass is more sanitary than sand, pea gravel, or wood chips.
- Controlled and maintained G-max score protects against impact injuries.
- ADA accessible.
- Low-maintenance care.
- Reduced maintenance costs.
- No raking, repositioning, or bare ground.
- Green or colored available.
- No watering, mowing, or fertilizing.